ILOILO DOCTORS’ COLLEGE
About Iloilo Doctors' College
The ILOILO DOCTORS’ COLLEGE is committed to the overall development of people who are fully endowed with the correct attitudes and values, as well as knowledge and abilities in the medical arts and other sciences relevant to the practise of their various professions.
The College is dedicated to giving its student clients the finest possibilities to pursue honourable and happy lives. Regardless of social level, colour, creed, or religion, these pupils should be infused with a great degree of tolerance, patience, compassion, and love of service.
Course Duration: 6 Years after class 12 / 4.5 Years after graduation
University Recognition: NMC, CHED, WHO
Annual Tuition Fees: $5000 USD (average)
Location: Manila, Philippines
Overview - Iloilo Doctors' College
|Accepted Examination||NEET Qualification|
|Annual Tuition Fees||5000 USD (approx.)|
|University Ranking||Country – 50|
World – 8549
|Course Duration||5 years + 1-year internship|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|Recognition & Accreditation||WHO, NMC, PAASCU|
The School of Medicine envisions itself as a center for quality and relevant medical education as evidenced by its programs and services recognized locally and internationally, resulting in the total satisfaction of its customers and other stakeholders around the world.
To realize its vision, the School of Medicine is committed to produce quality and compassionate medical practitioners imbued with a social conscience and dedication to the service of God and humanity.
The School of Medicine aims to:
- Prepare students to practise medicine in the service of God and humanity;
- Instill in students the human qualities of dedication to duty, kindness, patience and compassion;
- Encourage and maintain awareness on social and economic conditions of the country and of the world at large;
- Equip students with adequate knowledge and skills in basic medical sciences, the clinical disciplines, and preventive medicine;
- Inspire students to keep abreast with developments, innovations and researches in the field of medicine; and
- Motivate students to pursue life long learning in their field of specialization.
Why Choose AMA
Training hospital tie-ups: The AMA School of Medicine has tie-ups and affiliations with three hospitals for clerkship and practical exposure for its medical students. There are over 1000 beds in these hospitals. There is a steady flow of patients providing an excellent training ground for students studying MD or MBBS. Students get ample structured exposure in these hospitals. Pasay City General Hospital, Quirino Memorial Medical Centre (QMMC), —–
Hostel and living conditions: The AMA School of Medicine has contracts with Apartments and boarding houses located within 500 meters radius for students which serve as its hostel. A range of housing options is available from non-air-conditioned to air-conditioned rooms at prices ranging from 3,500 to I 0,000 Pesos per month per bed on sharing basis. There are plenty of eating places nearby. Indian food & catering arrangements are made for students from India. Laundry arrangements are there for students.
Transportation and Communication: Manila International Airport has several international flights from many countries. It is the gateway of international flights to the Philippines. In Manila Tricycle and Jeepneys are readily available and very cost efficient for travelling. Metro station also lies about 1.5 k.m from the college.
Advantages of joining IDC
- Angeles University Foundation is approved by the MCI. The degree is accepted across the globe.
- Offers a low Angeles University Foundation fee structure which is economical. The Angeles University Foundation fees are affordable.
- The campus environment at the Angeles University Foundation is safe and calm with high-quality infrastructure.
- The Angeles University Foundation has cooperation with many nations.
- Angeles University Foundation has an easy admission procedure.
- The Angeles University Foundation address is easily reachable and is at a short distance from the airport.
- Laboratories and educational equipment make Angeles University Foundation the most sought after university in the region.
- Angeles University Foundation offers high standard education with highly qualified faculty.
- High standard education corresponds to the well-designed structure of Angeles University Foundation Courses.
- Angeles University Foundation Courses equipped with the latest pieces of equipment imparts a touch of excellence.
- This all has led to a high Angeles University Foundation ranking.
After class XII:
- Student should have passed class 12 with at least
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12 and passed in English
- Should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 11
- Preference will be given to students with better academic credentials
After class bachelor degree: 4 Year MD (MBBS) course:
- Students should have passed Bachelor with science
- Student should have passed class 12 with at least
- Minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Class 12 and passed English
- Should have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 11
- Preference to students with better academic credentials
The Admission Procedure in the Philippines is quite easy and simple. To take admitted to medical school, you have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria then you can proceed with the process. You should precisely follow the steps to avoid any hassle at the time of admission. Contact RARE EDUCATION for taking admission to the AMA School of Medicine. Follow some simple steps to get admission to the AMA School of Medicine:
Step 1: Fill out the Application Form with RARE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
Step 2: Candidates are required to submit their scanned documents to RARE EDUCATION. Before submitting the documents cross-verify them.
Step 3: It takes about one or two weeks to review your application and issue a Confirmation Letter.
Step 4: Deposit the fees in the University’s Bank Account.
Step 5: Finally visit the Embassy of the Philippines for visa Application and other procedures. There are 4 Honorary Consulate Generals of the Philippines namely – New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai.
Candidates for the MBBS programme must present the following supporting documentation for successful admission:
Syllabus & Tenure of Education
The syllabus is drawn up by doctors educated in Harvard Medical School, USA, and meets the latest international standards of Medical Education. Students after class XII take 5 years to complete medical education. Students with bachelor’s Degrees take 4 years to complete medical education. Pre-Medical: Students from India after class 12 first enroll in a pre-medical course for 2 years to get equivalency in the Philippines and be eligible for admission to the 4-year medical course. Students with a Bachelor’s Degree can be admitted directly to the MD course.
MD or MBBS Course:
The Medical Course in the Philippines is MD and equal to MBBS in India. The five-year medical course progresses from the study of the normal to the abnormal human being. Most subjects are yearly courses taken up for two semesters. The final year or clinical clerkship is mainly spent in actual patient care in affiliated Hospitals serving as the clinical laboratory. Hospital rounds and group discussions give the student a good perspective on bedside manners diagnosis and management. The clerks rotate through the different clinical departments for 48 weeks with periodic evaluations. The University has an arrangement with 3 hospitals Govt. Hospitals and the AFP Hospital for Clerkship.
MD 1st year: Normal Human Body
Cell and basic tissue (Integumentary system 1), Musculoskeletal system 1, Hematology and Immunology 1, Head and Neck, Special Senses, Gastrointestinal and Nutrition 1, Reproductive system, Endocrine system 1, Cardiovascular system 1, Pulmonary system 1, Renal system 1, Genetics, Perspectives in medicine and history of medicine, Applied Epidemiology, Behavioral medicine 1, Practice of Medicine 1
MD 2nd Year: Clinical subject
Pharmacology, Microbiology and Parasitology, Pathology, Cardiovascular system 2, Pulmonary system 2, Renal system 2, Hematology and Immunology 2, Infectious Disease, Musculoskeletal system 2, Integumentary system 2, Research Methodology, Medical Bioethics, Medical Research 1, Medical Information, Behavioral Medicine 2, The Practice of Medicine 2 (History taking, Physical Examination, Diagnostic Skills)
MD 3rd Year: Mechanism and Management of Human Disease
Clinical Neurosciences, Special Senses, Endocrine, Gastrointestinal-Nutrition, Men, women, and Children’s Health, Management of Health Programs, Behavioral l Medicine 2, Research projects, Legal Medicine and Medical Jurisprudence, Medical Informatics, Special Lectures, The Practice of Medicine 3 including Procedural Skills.
MD 4th Year: Post Graduate Internship Program (18 months):
Community Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Psychiatry, Anesthesia, Clinical Laboratory, Radiology, Neurology, Emergency Medicine, Dermatology, Rehabilitation Medicine, Orthopedics and Trauma.
- The exchange rate is subject to change. The exchange rate on the day of the transaction will be considered for the tuition fees.
- There will be no increase in fees during the duration of the course