Emilio Aguinaldo College
About Emilio Aguinaldo College
The prominent educational institution Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) is situated in Manila, Philippines. EAC, it was founded in 1951, has established a name for itself as a premier hub for education excellence, particularly in the fields of medicine and health sciences. The college is a well-liked option for students looking for a strong foundation for their future jobs because of its proud history and dedication to provide high-quality education.
The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme is a well-known course provided by Emilio Aguinaldo College. This programme is meant to give prospective medical professionals the expertise, training, and hands-on experience they need to succeed in the industry. The MBBS programme at EAC is famous for its extensive curriculum, knowledgeable instructors, and
|Annual Tuition Fees
|5900 USD (approx.)
|Country – 51
World – 9149
|5 years + 1-year internship
|Medium of Instruction
|Recognition & Accreditation
|WHO, NMC, WAQ / UKAS / ISO 9001:2015, CHED, USMLE, IMED, ECFMG, California Board of Medicine, etc.
Why Choose Emilio Aguinaldo College?
Established Reputation: EAC has a long experience in the medical education industry. Since its founding in 1957, it has built a solid reputation for delivering high-quality medical education and turning out skilled healthcare professionals.
Recognition and Accreditation: The college is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools and is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) of the Philippines. Accreditation guarantees that the facilities, faculty, and curriculum adhere to the necessary criteria.
Modern Facilities: EAC has the cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure required for a thorough medical education. The college offers well-equipped labs, libraries, lecture halls, and classrooms so that students can learn in a comfortable setting.
Experienced Faculty: EAC is proud of its knowledgeable and well experienced faculty. Respected specialists and authorities in various specialties make up the teaching faculty. Their skill and understanding help create an excellent learning environment.
Clinical Exposure: The college provides a lot of clinical experience so that students can get hands-on training in actual healthcare environments. Due to EAC’s connections with top hospitals and healthcare organisations, students get the chance to interact with, assist, and learn from experts in the field.
Opportunities for Research: The EAC emphasises the value of research and invites students to take part in a range of research-related activities. Such chances encourage inventiveness, critical thinking, and a deeper comprehension of medical sciences.
Student Support Services: The college offers its students a wide range of support services, such as academic counselling, mentorship initiatives, and extracurricular pursuits. These programmes support students’ overall growth and serve to foster a positive learning environment.
Global Recognition: The MBBS programme at EAC adheres to the rules and requirements established by the World Federation for Medical Education (WFME). This guarantees that the degree obtained from EAC is recognised internationally, providing students with access to possibilities abroad.
Cultural Diversity: The Philippines is well-known for its multiethnic population, and attending EAC gives students the chance to witness this diversity firsthand. Student preparation for a global healthcare setting and cross-cultural understanding are both improved by interaction with peers from different backgrounds and cultures.
Affordability: The MBBS programme at EAC is very affordable. The Philippines offers high-quality medical education at a lower cost than many other nations, making it a desirable option for overseas students.
Advantages of joining Emilio Aguinaldo College
Academic quality: EAC is renowned for its dedication to quality in education. It provides a wide choice of programmes in many different sectors, including medical, health sciences, engineering, business, and liberal arts, and has a good reputation for offering high-quality education. Modern facilities, laboratories, and resources are available at the college, which helps to create a favourable learning atmosphere.
Expert Faculty: The faculty at EAC is highly educated, experienced, and knowledgeable in their specialties. They give students the direction, mentoring, and assistance they need to succeed academically and advance their abilities. The faculty at EAC is committed to guiding students and educating them in order to prepare them for their future careers.
Opportunities for internships in the industry: EAC has forged alliances with numerous businesses, associations, and healthcare facilities. These collaborations offer students beneficial chances for practical training, internships, and exposure to real-world workplaces. These opportunities help people develop their practical skills, expand their networks of contacts, and improve their employability after graduation.
Research and innovation are prioritised, and EAC supports student research and invention. The college supports research endeavours with resources, financing, and advice. Students can hone their analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities by working on research projects. Additionally, it gives students an advantage in their chosen industries and improves their chances of getting a job or continuing their study.
Scholarships and Financial help: To worthy and qualified students, EAC provides a range of scholarships and financial help alternatives. These possibilities can lessen the cost of education and increase accessibility for a wider range of students. Scholarships are frequently given out based on academic achievement, talent, leadership potential, and other factors, giving students more incentive and encouragement to do well in school.
Student Support Services: The success and welfare of EAC’s students are its top priorities. The institution offers a full range of services to help students, such as counselling, career advice, academic advising, and extracurricular activities. By helping students grow holistically, these programmes help them have a fulfilling and productive college experience.
- Campus Facilities and Amenities: To improve the learning environment, EAC offers state-of-the-art campus facilities and amenities. These consist of modern laboratories, libraries, sports facilities, student lounges, and recreational areas in addition to well-equipped classrooms. The college works to foster a lively campus community where students can participate in a range of events, clubs, and organisations.
After class XII:
- Student should have passed class 12 with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English
- Should have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 11
- Preference will be given to students with better academic credentials
After class bachelor degree: 4 Year MD (MBBS) course:
- Students should have passed Bachelor with science
- Student should have passed class 12 with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in Class 12
- Should have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class 11
- Preference to students with better academic credentials
The Admission Procedure in the Philippines is quite easy and simple. To take admitted to medical school, you have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria then you can proceed with the process. You should precisely follow the steps to avoid any hassle at the time of admission. Contact RARE EDUCATION for taking admission.
Step 1: Fill out the Application Form with RARE EDUCATION CONSULTANCY
Step 2: Candidates are required to submit their scanned documents to RARE EDUCATION. Before submitting the documents cross-verify them.
Step 3: It takes about one or two weeks to review your application and issue a Confirmation Letter.
Step 4: Deposit the fees in the University’s Bank Account.
Step 5: Finally visit the Embassy of the Philippines for visa Application and other procedures. There are 4 Honorary Consulate Generals of the Philippines namely – New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai.
Candidates for the MBBS programme must present the following supporting documentation for successful admission:
Tenure of MBBS Programme
- The Emilio Aguinaldo College’s MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) programme normally lasts five years. Students go through a thorough programme over the course of these five years that includes both academic understanding and hands-on clinical experience.
- Students will graduate from the programme with the medical knowledge, abilities, and competences needed to work as qualified medical professionals. The course of study covers a variety of topics, including anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and clinical medicine.
- Students also take part in clinical rotations and practical training, which give them real-world exposure in a variety of medical disciplines, in addition to their academic curriculum. Students can put their academic knowledge to use in actual medical settings and hone crucial clinical skills thanks to this practical exposure.
The Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) programme has a thorough curriculum that aims to give students a solid foundation in clinical skills and medical knowledge. A structured approach is used in the course, which covers a range of topics including Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Forensic Medicine. Specialised courses like Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Surgery, Medicine, and Community Medicine are also taken by students. To ensure a well-rounded education, the programme includes theoretical lectures, practical laboratory sessions, clinical rotations, and hands-on experience in hospital settings. The EAC curriculum is frequently revised to reflect the most recent developments in medicine and international standards, allowing students to gain the skills they need for a successful career in the medical industry.
- Anatomy: Introduction to the structure and function of the human body, including gross anatomy, histology, and embryology.
- Physiology: Study of normal functioning of various organ systems and their integration.
- Biochemistry: Understanding the chemical processes and metabolic pathways in the human body.
- Biophysics: Application of principles of physics to biological systems.
- Community Medicine: Introduction to public health, epidemiology, and preventive medicine.
- Pathology: Study of diseases and their causes, manifestations, and effects on the human body.
- Microbiology: Study of microorganisms and their interactions with humans, including infectious diseases.
- Pharmacology: Introduction to drugs and their actions on the human body.
- Forensic Medicine: Study of legal and ethical aspects of medicine, including medical jurisprudence and forensic pathology.
- General Medicine: Study of common medical conditions, diagnosis, and management.
- General Surgery: Introduction to surgical techniques, principles, and procedures.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology: Study of pregnancy, childbirth, and female reproductive system.
- Pediatrics: Focus on the healthcare of infants, children, and adolescents.
- Ophthalmology: Study of diseases and disorders of the eye.
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT): Study of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Orthopedics: Study of musculoskeletal system and associated injuries and diseases.
- Psychiatry: Introduction to mental disorders and their diagnosis and treatment.
- Dermatology: Study of diseases and disorders of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Anesthesiology: Introduction to the administration of anesthesia and pain management.
- Radiology: Study of medical imaging techniques and their interpretation.
- Cardiology: Study of the cardiovascular system and related diseases.
- Pulmonology: Study of the respiratory system and related diseases.
- Nephrology: Study of the kidneys and diseases related to the urinary system.
- Neurology: Study of the nervous system and related disorders.
- Emergency Medicine: Introduction to the management of medical emergencies.
- The exchange rate is subject to change. The exchange rate on the day of the transaction will be considered for the tuition fees.
- There will be no increase in fees during the duration of the course
Yes, the MBBS program at Emilio Aguinaldo College is recognized by the Philippines’ Commission on Higher Education (CHED). It is also listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
Yes, EAC welcomes international students to apply for the MBBS program. However, it is important for international students to meet the specific admission requirements and fulfill any visa or immigration requirements.
The specific admission requirements may vary, but generally, applicants need to have completed their secondary education or its equivalent. They may be required to submit academic transcripts, a completed application form, a personal statement, letters of recommendation, and possibly pass an entrance examination or interview.
Yes, there may be an entrance examination as part of the admission process for the MBBS program. The specific details regarding the entrance examination can be obtained from the admissions office at EAC.
The medium of instruction for the MBBS program at EAC is English.
Yes, Emilio Aguinaldo College provides clinical training as an integral part of the MBBS program. Students will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in various clinical settings, allowing them to apply their theoretical knowledge in practical scenarios.
Graduates of the MBBS program at EAC are eligible to apply for medical licensure and practice medicine in the Philippines. However, if they intend to practice medicine in another country, they would need to meet the specific licensing requirements of that particular country.