East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
About East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
East-West Medical College and hospital is a well-known and reputed medical college in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Bangladesh’s financial, administrative, and educational centers are all located in Dhaka, like all other major cities. The trustee board of the “Alim Foundation” founded the college in the year 2000. The college is located in Dhaka’s Aichi Nagar neighborhood.
In the past, Bangladesh was a part of India, and the two countries are still closely connected. The residents of Dhaka are friendly to the city’s newcomers.
Course Duration: 5 years + 1 year of internship
University Recognition: NMC, WHO, MCI, BMDC
Annual Tuition Fees: 44000 USD (approx)
Overview - East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
|Accepted Examination||NEET Qualification|
|Annual Tuition Fees||44000 USD (approx.)|
|University Ranking||Country – |
|Course Duration||5 years + 1-year internship|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|Recognition & Accreditation||Recognised & Approved by NMC, WHO, MCI, BMDC|
Why Study MBBS at East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
Check out a few compelling arguments why students are urged to choose International Medical College for MBBS study in Bangladesh:
- The teacher and student ratio is 1:10 with a smaller class size
- The university is accredited by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Approved by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
- Advanced classrooms equipped with multimedia projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and overhead projectors
- Language of teaching is English
- Provides the best teaching by excellent instructors
- TMSS College is already ranked best among Rajshahi University, testifying to the high quality of education at this university.
- TMSS can meet all the needs of international students.
- Cheapest and most affordable fee structure
- The university has separate hostel facilities for male and female.
- 5-year MBBS (theory and practice) + 1-year internship program
Benefits of MBBS in East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
Eligibility Criteria - East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
The following fundamental requirements must be met to be admitted to the MBBS program in Bangladesh:
- To be eligible to apply for MBBS admission, candidates must be at least 17 years old on or before December 31 of the admission year.
- The candidate must have passed their 10th and 12th standards from a recognized board
- The applicants must receive a 60% on the HSC exam in the fields of physics, chemistry, and biology.
- To apply to study MBBS in Bangladesh, all applicants must have the NEET Qualification.
Documents required for admission
For successful admission at East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh candidates for the MBBS programme must present the following supporting documentation:
The college offers a 5-year MBBS program and a 1-year internship to aspiring doctors:
- For those from across the world who want to pursue an MBBS career in Bangladesh, the Colleges offers six years of medical education with English as the primary language of instruction.
- Basic medical education lasts for five years, during which time the students learn btheorieseory and practice.
- The students must do a one-year mandatory Internship under the supervision of licensed doctors in a hospital after completing their five years of MBBS courses.
Fee Structure -East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
|articular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Total Expanses in USD||$44000|
|Total Fees in Rupees|| Rs 3612688
Note: $1 = Rs.82.11 (for calculation purposes.)
MBBS Syllabus - East-West Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh
|1st Phase (1.5 Years)||2nd Phase (1 Year)|
|3rd Phase (1 Year)||4th Phase (1.5 Years)|
Pharmacology & Therapeutics
Medicine & Allied subjects
Surgery & Allied subjects
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Professional Kazakh (Russian) Language
Health Information system and E-Health
MBBS abroad is a better options then private medical in India, especially in terms of cost, private medical in India costs a fortune more then that of many countries abroad.
Expertise: Rare Education have years of experience and in-depth knowledge about the admission process, eligibility criteria, fees, and other requirements for pursuing MBBS abroad. We can guide you through the entire process and help you avoid common mistakes and pitfalls.
Time-saving: The admission process for MBBS abroad can be complex and time-consuming. Working with Rare Education can help save a significant amount of time as we can handle all the paperwork and follow-up for you.
Access to information: Rare Education have access to a wide range of information about various medical schools, their fees, and programs. We can help you compare and choose the best options based on your needs and budget.
Professional guidance: Rare Education can provide professional guidance on the best country and medical school to choose based on your academic background, personal interests, and career goals. We can also help you with the visa process, travel arrangements, and settling into your new surroundings.
Support throughout the Process: Rare Education provide ongoing support throughout the entire admission process and beyond. We can answer any questions you have, provide updates on your application status, and help resolve any issues that may arise.
Working with Rare Education for MBBS abroad admission can provide numerous benefits, including expertise, time-saving, access to information, professional guidance, and support throughout the process.
Comparing FMG exam with NEET, we can safely say it is not at all a tough exam. Although there are no specific matrix to judge how tough an exam is, but considering the passing ratio of FMG exam which is roughly 20-25% to that of the percentage of candidates who get selected for government medical college through NEET which is roughly 0.02%, FMG exam is definitely a tough exam in the field of medical studies.